How do I become Haya Muhsineen Reseller?
We are always looking for Resellers all over the world. Please email email@example.com directly with your enquiries and we will revert back to you.
When will our Gents’ Clothes be available?
We are currently in the process of producing Batik Shirts for men in non-silk material. We hope to receive them soon from our supplier. We hope to produce more variety of men’s shirts in the future.
What are our sizes for Gents’ Clothes
Ou Gents’ Clothes follow the Malaysian Standard. We offer S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
What are our Sizes for Ladies Clothes?
Our sizes are based on Uk Sizes 10, 12, 14 and above.
Our usual equivalent is as follows:-
UK 10 = S
UK 12 = M
UK 14 = L
UK 16 = XL
UK 18 = XXL
We sometimes produce some UK 8 = XS
Where is our Shop?
Our Shop is located at Square Room, 1st Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre (New Wing, Behind Hush Puppies)
How do I take care of my Waterfall Cardigan?
YOU MUST HAND WASH YOUR CARDIGAN. THEN HANG DRY AND STEAM IRON THE CARDIGAN UPRIGHT.
1. Firstly, please hand wash your Waterfall Cardigan and hang it to dry.
2. When you hang it to dry, please ensure that the folds at the lapel fall naturally as it is sewn so that it retains its shape.
3. Once it is dry, please retain its hanging position to iron.
4. Use a steam iron with a steam button for steam pressure release (this is common in all steam irons available in the market now).
5. Position the folds of the lapel so that it falls naturally as sewn. Using one hand, hold the folds down in place while your other hand holds the iron upright above it. Press the steam button. As the steam gushes out, move the iron against the cardigan as if you are ironing it but in an upright position. Hold the cloth loosely taut to ensure the folds retain its shape as you steam iron this way. If you steam iron upright like this, the whole cardigan can be quickly steam-ironed and all the kinks will magically disappear whilst you retain the shape of the lapel folds.
6. DO NOT at any time attempt to iron the cardigan flat on an ironing board. It will be difficult to manage the folds and retain its shape as intended when sewn. Steam Iron the Cardigan upright and the folds will magically retain its shape.
7. Finally, Do not tumble dry or leave it to spin in the washing machine or the cardigan may shrink and the lapel will not retain its original sewn shape and position.